COVID-19 Information For Our Patients
We are excited to announce that ALL Gailey Eye Clinic locations are reopening with normal business hours starting May 18, 2020. As we adapt to our “new normal”, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. To that end, we have developed protocol to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the communities we serve. We invite you to watch this short video to learn how more.
Some of our new safety measures include:
- Doctors and staff will be screened for fever and symptoms every day prior to working.
- Patients will be screened for fever and symptoms prior to entering the building.
- Doctors, staff, and patients will be required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the clinic.
- Plexiglass panels have been installed at check-in/check-out.
- Seats in waiting areas have been arranged to allow for proper social distancing and will be sanitized regularly.
- Doctors, technicians, and patients are instructed not to speak while in close proximity during the eye exam.
- Exam rooms and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient.
- Hard surfaces like countertops, pens, door handles, etc. are being sanitized frequently.
If you have an appointment scheduled in the near future or you need to visit our Optical Department, here are some things you need to know:
- Our Optical Department is seeing patients by appointment only; This applies to patients who need to order new glasses, as well as patients who need an adjustment or repair to their eyewear.
- Patients should arrive no earlier or later than their scheduled appointment time. Patients who arrive early may be asked to wait in their car until their scheduled appointment time.
- Drivers & guests must remain in their vehicles during the patient’s exam, unless assistance is needed. Patients who need assistance may only have 1 guest with them in the building.
- Everyone entering the building will need to wear a face mask for the duration of their visit. You may choose to wear your own mask or we will provide one for you.
- Contact lenses that are ordered in the clinic will be dispensed curbside. We encourage patients to take advantage of our “Free Shipping over $40” offer through our online store.
We know that some of these things might be inconvenient, but we ask for your patience as we try to maintain a safe environment for everyone. If you have any questions about your upcoming visit, feel free to call us at 800-325-7706 or contact us through our website. Thank you for trusting us with all your eye care needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Doctors and Leadership Team of Gailey Eye Clinic